Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rugged Gentleman: Kevin Hart's 2011 VMA Leather Jacket

Hey Guys, Liked Kevin Hart's Leather Jacket from the MTV VMA’s?  Well here are all the details about the look.
This past weekend while watching the Video Music Awards I immediately fell in love with Kevin Hart leather jacket, and I wasn’t alone because almost instantaneously my best friend called to ask me who made that Jacket? well, thanks to my fellow Fashion blogger Claire (over at http://www.thefashionbombdaily.com/ ) I have the info to share.

According to Kevin Hart’s wardrobe stylist Maya and Ashley, The Helven leather jacket is by A.L.C ($1,575). The Duo partnered the leather Jacket with Lanvin sneakers, Yves Saint Laurent belt, and Acne Jeans. I have seen kevin Hart on numerous occassions and these ladies keep his looks on point! Kudos toMaya and Ashley . I love the jacket which features a fold over collar and removable hood. The contrasting gold off centered zipper gives the jacket an edgy appeal that can be worn by either a man or woman.  This is a great Unisex jacket for the fall season.  Want your own? visit shopbop


 


Source/Image: Claire MTV

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.

    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...