Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nicki's Massive Attack

Ok Guys so Nicki Minaj debuted her new video “Massive Attack” ft Sean Garrett this past week. I actually got a chance to view the video today, and I have to admit I kind of like it. It might take some time to grow on me but I know I’m definitely feeling the fashions. So the military theme I told you gals all about last week are reflected in Nicki’s video. I posted a picture of behind the scene images of Nicki and our Favorite style Vixen Amber Rose. In the video; Nicki has on a great pair of army green boots that are Partnered with these ivory cut out leggings (im researching those, details to follow). These leggings are sick. Definitely take a look at the video, tell me your opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. Not feeling this. Nicki looks cheap to me. But the military look in general I am feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...