Tuesday, December 14, 2010

June Ambrose to Launch her own Reality Tv Show!!!!



Hey Dolls, according to YBF.com the other day; Style Icon June Ambrose is slated to get her own reality show on VH1.  This is so exciting   to hear because I for one have been wondering “ When is June going to get her own shoe”  especially after watching the first season of The Zoe Report ( the Rachel Zoe reality show) .I’m sure you all have heard of June Ambrose, if not  and you’ve been hiding under rock June is the iconic stylist for such artist as Kanye west ( “ I got style ask June if she heard of me “ Lol), Puff daddy, and the recent Jasmine Sullivan Videos  “ Circles” and “10 seconds”. On top of staying ahead of the fashion world, June managed to put out a book entitled “Effortless Style” as well. I can’t wait to see what this reality show will bring. I will keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...