Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Haute or Not : Rihanna's New S&M Video Look, Excites us all


Hey Guys take a look at the images from Rihanna’s S&M Video. The video is Sick!  In a good way, and Rihanna excites us all                                     
Rihanna plays up the whole S&M aspect in the video and her fashions were sassy and haute. By far one of my favorite songs on the album, S&M definitely brings out the inner dominatrix in any woman. “I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it" speaks to Rihanna Edgy nature. "Sex in the air, I don’t care I love the smell of it" displays the Raunchy and sassy Rihanna we have grown to love. “Sticks and stones my break my bones, but chains and whips excite me!" Hands down my favorite line in the song Lol. I’m feeling this evolution on Of Rihanna, lately her videos i.e.: Only girl in the world, what’s my name all display this vibrant story treatment... Take a look at the video and the Images, What do you guys think Haute or Not?






Rihanna S&M Video Click to play video


Images: RihannaNow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...