Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nicki Minaj in Rock&Republic Saffron Platforms: Moment4Life Video

So on January 27th Young Money artist Nicki Minaj premiered her latest video Moment 4
Life on MTV.
 The video displays a Cinderella marriage between Nicki and Drake. With drake on set, he was quite the distraction, but I was focused on the fashions. Nicki stylist always brings it in the shoe department and this video was no different. Nicki hit the jackpot when she displayed the Rock/Republic Saffron High Heel Platform Sandals ($395).  These platform sandals have a Peep Toe design, and are adorned in gold spikes. Nicki also brought out the Christian Louboutin Glitter Pigalle pumps. Check out some of the looks, what do you guys think?


Nicki Minaj- Moment4Life  Click to Play Video

3 comments:

  1. I live in Houston, I loved this shoes and I need buy one, I wanna a know where I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Denise, the Saffron Pumps are available at the Rock & Republic website for $395. http://shop.rockandrepublic.com Thanks for stopping by love xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well prom is coming up and im so feeling nikki's dress do you of anyone that can make it for me im willing to pay any amount. or the type of material it is

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...