Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Haute or Not: 2011 People Choice Awards Celeb Outfits


 Let me start by saying, Happy New Year and I hope 2011 is already taking off for you guys in a remarkable way. With Only 11 days fully completed for 2011, and I feel like I’m running on all 8 cylinders right now. My workload seems to have increased drastically over the last11 days. I have so much to share with you guys, and I wanted to recap some Fashion dish I collected since the start of the year. Last week  I managed to catch the 2011 People’s choice awards and was pleasantly surprised by the fashion on scene at the event.  Here is a look at my favorite outfits of the evening, tell me what you think.
 I absolutely fell in love with Katie Perry’s gown. I felt the gown depicted her fun, youthful spirit and was a great selection for Katie. What do you guys think, Haute or Not?
Another favorite look of mine belonged to Ms. Raven Symone. Raven looked absolutely stunning in an all black ensemble with matching thigh high black boots. This outfit selection means business, and definitely demands attention. Raven has developed into a style vixen all her own, I’m thrilled about her evolution.What do you guys think, Haute or Not?





Selena Gomez Looked amazing as well, in an asymmetrical pale pink dress with ruffle details. This outfit really evoked the innocent and beauty she posses. This was a great color selection for her skin tone. What do you guys think, Haute or Not?








The lovely Kardashian Ladies made their appearance as well, this time however center of attention was definitely to Mrs. Khloe Kardashian-Odom. All three ladies looked amazing; Kourtney and Kim both wore short playful cocktail dresses. Khloe graced the red carpet with her new auburn colored tresses. The new hair color really works for Khloe, and enhances her skin tone. Khloe wore a surprisingly long Grecian inspired gown; her outfit selection definitely had people asking “is she hiding a baby bump”. The ladies looked great either way. What do you guys think, Haute or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...